Countdown Tuesday 3/20/2012
More information about the new Current morning block (emphasis mine):
“Also launching on March 26th will be top-of-the-hour two-minute political news breaks from Current TV. Beginning at 6am ET and ending with the 11am ET hour, each live break will feature up-to-the minute updates on the morning’s political news. Fans of the radio programs can also go online to participate in daily live chats during each program as well as read blog posts and find background on Current’s two newest personalities“
Overseas viewers have to remember to watch Countdown at midnight GMT.
Current livestream is to be found at http://www.thertv.eu/93 (down at the moment)
also http://tvpc.com/Channel.php?ChannelID=7338 (down at the moment)
(direct stream http://tvborinquen.com/current.php (up)
(The livestreams might be up later)
We now have YT links again. But only segments that were not posted on Current.com.
Tonight on Countdown
#ShowPlug 1: Illinois Primary, Santorum economy blowback w/ @DavidShuster @Craig_Crawford @SamSeder + The Ryan Budget Disaster #ShowPlug 2: Trayvon Martin Case: DOJ-FBI, Grand Jury investigate, but why hasn’t George Zimmerman been arrested though trail is mile wide? #ShowPlug 3: Idaho St Senator claims rape & incest victims are lying just to get abortions. Women are the MAJORITY – how is this happening? #ShowPlug Last: and what’s wrong with THIS political picture? (“the day the wheels came off the campaign”) http://twitpic.com/8z3ir4
Guests: David Shuster, Craig Crawford(CraigCrawford.com), Sam Seder(Majority Report), Brian Beutler(TPM), Trymaine Lee(HuffPo), Kaili Joy Gray(Daily Kos)
Topics: GOP candidates/Illinois primary, Trayvon Martin investigation, Ryan budget/budget day, war on women
- Seeking justice: Trymaine Lee analyzes the response to Trayvon Martin’s killing, Justice Department involvement
- Kaili Joy Gray decries Idaho bill that would mandate an ultrasound for women seeking an abortion
- Sam Seder contemplates what’s next for Santorum after a Romney win in Illinois
There are also segment transcripts which contain the related links to the story.
- Vying for votes in the Land of Lincoln: David Shuster reports from Illinois
- Craig Crawford contemplates what a win for Mitt Romney in Illinois could mean for the GOP race
- Brian Beutler on how Paul Ryan’s budget proposition may impact the election
- Time Marches On: Puppy in a bathtub, synchronized baby dancing and Tesla coils play ‘Sweet Home Alabama’
The TMO ones include links to the shown videos.